At Treeby Primary School, our preferred method of communication with families is via Compass. Compass is a cloud based application that allows staff and parents to use one central program for all functions in education.
- Payments and consent for incursions/excursions and Voluntary Contributions and Charges;
- Attendance: absentee notes that transfer directly to your child's class role;
- School calendar and upcoming events;
- More efficient communication between teaching staff and parents;
- Reminders and communication on your Newsfeed;
- Student's specialist and general class timetable/schedule, available to view 24/7.